Psalm 8:1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Holy God in love became.
Perfect man to bear my blame.
On the Cross he took my sin.
By His death I live again.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

11-4-08

It's been awhile since my last update. Let's see...I finished my first class at the Bible Institute I guess 2 weeks ago. I got a high B on the final and an A in the class. I really enjoyed that class and really learned a lot and have already been able to use some of what I learned to share with others. God is preparing me to share more. It is not going to be easy. In fact, I'm kind of dreading it, but it has to be done. Please pray God gives me the right words to speak and courage.

My other class finishes a week from Thursday. I just finished writing my paper for it and I did really well on my last test.

I've started learning my lines for Walk Through Bethlehem. I have about half of my lines memorized. I still have a few weeks yet to memorize the rest and then also just make sure I really know them so it all flows together and has emphasis on it. I know God will help me. Please be praying. There has already been some opposition within this ministry. Satan does not like it when evangelism takes place.

Speaking of prayer, it is after midnight now, so today is technically El
ection Day. I am nervous, but we serve a sovereign God who is in control. He already has a plan and whoever He plans to use will get elected. Either way it will be for our good. I really hope that morality wins, but I'm afraid that with this world we live in today that that may not happen. But the power of prayer works and I will be praying fervently for today. I can't wait to go vote!

So I got that shirt in the mail...and I love it. I plan to w
ear it to the poll tomorrow :)

I went to the fair on Friday and I had a GREAT time. We had a pretty poor turnout for our group, but the small group that went had fun. The only downfall was on the second ride we rode. Someone who was also on the ride when we were, WHILE we were on it...lost their dinner. It was disgusting. I nearly got sick myself. At least we weren't near them, so it didn't get ON us but it was...well bad. But we had fun and here is a couple of pictures.


Let's see...I love the fall weather we've been having. I loved setting my clock back an hour. I did the breast cancer walk in late October, which was fun! I can't wait til Thanksgiving. I'm hopefully going to Universal later this month. And God has blessed me with some wonderful friends and church family. I am trying to think more positively and am focusing on trying to obey God.

Of course along with obeying God comes some difficulties. There is opposition from the enemy whenever you are in Christ. I feel that there is some things around me that aren't quite right. I can't get into details. Really I'm not fully sure of it all, but instead of worrying I am praying that Satan will not have any foothold in my life, church, family, or friends. I may be having to make some hard decisions in the weeks to come. There have been some things I'm trying to sort out. Overall things are WONDERFUL, but when you are are trying to line your life with God's Word some times some things have to be weeded or sorted out. I would appreciate your prayers.

I don't want to end on a depressing note...because I'm really not depressed, just prayerful...so I'll end with this:

Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.

Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.


Until next time...
<3

0 comments: