Well, it has been quite some time since I have written in here. I keep meaning to, but the busyness of life has prevented me.
I finished my other class in the Bible Institute last week. I did very well on my paper and final and am waiting to get my final grade. But I believe I got an A in the class. And now I really should be concentrating on my script for Walk Through Bethlehem. It starts in 18 days!!! Aaaah! Totally crunch time!
So this Saturday I am SO EXCITED! I'm going to Universal with a few people from church and we are going to get to go to BOTH parks WAHOO!! I can't WAIT!! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!! :D
So the election....meh. I won't go there. But I am so nervous about the next 4 years, but I know that God is in control and so we must pray for Obama and this nation. It's going to be a trying 4 years to say the least. But like I said, God is in control and I trust in Him. If I trust in God whom have I to fear?
And speaking of that...I made the difficult decision I had to make. It was not easy at all. In fact, it was probably the hardest one I've ever made, but I KNOW it was the right one. Sometimes you have to choose to sacrifice things for God and it's hard, but it is so worth it. Even though obedience to God isn't an easy choice, it's the only choice. It hurts sometimes, but it's a test of faith that works patience. And I will get through it and I have a lot of people that are helping me through it and of course God is there too! So actually even though it was hard, I'm also excited to see what God has now as a chapter of life has ended.
Let's see....Gators are going to the SEC Championships and if we win, the possibility of National Champions again!!! Woohoo! It's been a great season except for one game, which I think was totally a fluke. But, all the years we've won Nat'l Champs we have lost 1 game. At least we only lost that game by 1 point....
I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT week...so close. And it's been cold again. So I hope it stays this way through the holiday. My Life Group is collecting food for one of the single moms in our church for their family to have food for Thanksgiving. It's nice to be able to pull together as a group to help others.
And I think that's it...I think I had more to write about, but I can't remember now, so if I remember later I'll post another blog.
Oh here's one more thing....I now have a Flickr account. I edited a TON of photos tonight using Picnik and put them on there. It's kind of addicting. And it's where my picture collage was made. Please check it out....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandadavisphotography/
Okay well NOW I think that's it...if I do remember more later I will write again...
Until then...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
11-18--08
Posted by MandaJoy381 at 2:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I totally forgot about Obama, lolz.
Yeah, I have a ton of stuff due Monday, but at least my class will be over with, its just crazy short amount of time to finish what I need to. I know you will be able to memorize the stuff though! :)
I'm proud of you for doing the right thing! I'm glad I could be there for you and still be here for you!!!
I'm excited that the holidays are coming up!!! Woohoo! Times flies, its crazy...
Post a Comment