Psalm 8:1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Holy God in love became.
Perfect man to bear my blame.
On the Cross he took my sin.
By His death I live again.

Monday, November 24, 2008

11-24-08

Islands of Adventure and Universal was awesome! I had such a great time with my amazing friends! We went on a fairly slow day and got to ride everything we wanted...except the Mummy, which broke down while we were waiting in line :( (after waiting like 45 mins...). I am so thankful and blessed to have the friends I have and the group size was perfect and it was just an amazing day! Here are the pics.







So can't believe Thanksgiving is in 3 days!! Yay for turkey, football, shopping, parades, and leftover cold turkey!! :) :)

Walk Through Bethlehem is in 11 days and I still have some work to do on my lines, but I am getting there!!!

And I think that's all for now...so I probably won't update again til after Thanksgiving, so for all of you who are reading, I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving!!!

<3

0 comments: