I was tagged by Meaghan. The object of the game is to go into your picture files & post the 5th picture in the 5th folder. This is a picture of me and one of my best friends...Lynsey!
Now I get to tag 5 friends: but I don't think I have 5 friends that read this...so if you are reading this and want to do it....GO FOR IT! :)
Have fun!
In other news...my Thanksgiving was great! Had a nice time eating with family and friends. I hope everyone who reads this had a nice one too. I took a really pretty picture of the sunset today...I don't feel like uploading it now...but I will before next post :)
One week from today (Friday) is WTB. I went from worrying about learning my lines to being nervous about SAYING those lines in front of LOTS of people lol. So I'm still excited...but so nervous. Please pray for my nervousness lol.
Well Saturday my group from church is going on a corn maze. I'm not sure yet if I am going to go. I kind of want to. I kind of don't. It's also the day of the big Gator vs Seminole rivalry game and that is big family time....so I'm pretty much gonna opt for family time....I think. There are lots of other fun activities coming up in the next month, so if I miss one event it won't kill me lol. But I just love spending time with my church family too lol. Can't have both worlds.
So uhm my upstairs neighbors need to hush....now. It's after midnight and I hear pounding upstairs....
Okay well I guess that is all for now. Hope all of you who read this, who are going to go brave the craziness of Black Friday have fun. I'll be warm in my bed. haha.
Later.
In other news...my Thanksgiving was great! Had a nice time eating with family and friends. I hope everyone who reads this had a nice one too. I took a really pretty picture of the sunset today...I don't feel like uploading it now...but I will before next post :)
One week from today (Friday) is WTB. I went from worrying about learning my lines to being nervous about SAYING those lines in front of LOTS of people lol. So I'm still excited...but so nervous. Please pray for my nervousness lol.
Well Saturday my group from church is going on a corn maze. I'm not sure yet if I am going to go. I kind of want to. I kind of don't. It's also the day of the big Gator vs Seminole rivalry game and that is big family time....so I'm pretty much gonna opt for family time....I think. There are lots of other fun activities coming up in the next month, so if I miss one event it won't kill me lol. But I just love spending time with my church family too lol. Can't have both worlds.
So uhm my upstairs neighbors need to hush....now. It's after midnight and I hear pounding upstairs....
Okay well I guess that is all for now. Hope all of you who read this, who are going to go brave the craziness of Black Friday have fun. I'll be warm in my bed. haha.
Later.

3 comments:
hey Amanda!!!!
I'm doing great! how are you?
Kayla
That is SO cool that you are in Walk through Bethlehem! What are you doing in it? I hope I get to go this year!
Kayla
COOL! I hope I can go! My mom didn't really give me an answer when I asked her though. :)
Kayla
P.S. You can email me at
sunnybird927@yahoo.com
Post a Comment