Life is amazing! I honestly can't remember when I've been happier! God has just been so good to me and it just blows me away. Sorry I haven't updated lately, but I have been so busy! The Christmas season this year seems to be my busiest ever, but I have loved it very much. Here's what's been new:
Walk Through Bethlehem
Just about every year that my (now) church has put on Walk Through Bethlehem I have walked through it. This year I had the amazing opportunity to participate. Being in the Cross and Tomb scene was amazing. Not only did it provide the opportunity for me to be able to present the gospel to probably 1,000 people (total) or more (way more came through total, I'm just counting the groups I did :) ), but it also was SO much fun. I had SUCH a good time. Last night was the last night and it really was sad to be finished. I'm really going to miss it! Until next year that is. I feel like it gave me the opportunity to get to know some new people in my church that I didn't know previously or at least didn't know well! We had such a great team and it was just such a blessing! I just can't put into words how blessed I felt being in it!
Other Church Family Events
This past Friday a few friends from my church family went to the Drive-in church because they have 1 drive-in movie a month! This past Friday they showed White Christmas. It was so fun!! It was freezing. We didn't watch hardly ANY of the movie. And one member in the group kept prank calling us lol. But we laughed and laid on and under blankets under the stars and "watched" a movie. It was amazing. We seem to be the faithful 5 that come to every event haha. So we named ourselves the Faithful Fabulous Five Family. Lame? haha. maybe. But I LOVE my "family". Here's a picture from that night!
We have TWO events this weekend that I am SO excited about!!! Friday night we are dressing up and having dinner out at Carrabbas to celebrate all the birthdays in December! Then all the girls are going to Catherine's to wear pj's and watch movies! It's going to be so much fun! Then Saturday we have our Christmas party, a progressive dinner! :) Yay! I'm so thrilled! I'm blessed with AMAZING friends!
The Gators...
...had a better season then expected and will be playing in the National Championship game on January 8, 2009! I was surprised that we ended up doing so well and I really hope we can beat Oklahoma. I'm kind of mad that Tim Tebow lost the Heisman though :( Oh well, we will just have to really beat Oklahoma now to prove who truly deserved it ;)
Christmas
Is in 11 days :-O Thankfully, I have most of my shopping finished!! I just want to get my dad one more thing and something for my aunt and then I'm set! I can't believe it's so soon and then this year will be over a week later. This year FLEW! I'm kind of sad to see 2008 end because it's been SUCH an amazing year, but I'm hoping 2009 will be too! I hope the first 6 months go by slow in '09 because we might have to move back into the house in June and I'm dreading that :(
Well, I'm going to go for now I guess. That's pretty much everything that is new that I want to share for now...I will update again soon though.
Later.
<3
Monday, December 15, 2008
12-15-08
Posted by MandaJoy381 at 1:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so glad you have such great friends!! We all miss you though. Love ya!
Post a Comment