Today is the last day of September. How did THAT happen. Oye.
Well, my week is going well so far. I just got home from my Hot Topics class. I got a 103 on last weeks test. Yay :) I'm so mad at myself lol. Tonight on the extra credit part I changed one of my answers. Then found out that the one I actually had in the first place was right. Oh well, at least it's extra credit. The women behind us were annoying. One kept chewing her gum like a cow lol and the other was sighing and groaning.
So this is kind of mindless here, but I am a fan of the TV show, the Office. Let me just say I'm so excited that Jim and Pam got engaged on the season premiere! YAY haha. I'm a dork, I know. Oh well. I'd rather be a dork than boring =P
Today I went to Target and bought the new Nicholas Sparks book. My friend from church, Nicole and I both love his books and we both got it the first day. We didn't go together, but I'm just glad that I know someone that's as excited to get it as me. Maybe we are both dorks haha. I really want to just curl up and read it, but I have work I am procrastinating on and it needs to get done before I should start reading it. :(
Today was a very exciting day for my mom. It's a long story, but to be short she hasn't seen her brother Anthony in well a very long time (it's been 20 years for me and I don't know if she has seen him since. If not, it's still been at least 15 probably). Anyways, we lost contact for awhile actually and finally a year or so (maybe 2) we finally got in touch with him and emailed back and forth with him, but he had some health issues and didn't want anyone to see him. Well, now he has decided he is ready to see us...so we are going to go see him on October 18th. My mom and her sister (who hasn't seen him in a long time either) are very excited and so I am happy for them! I'm excited to see him too!
Well, I think that's all of my updates for now. I should get to my work now :[ (I just want to read!!! LOL!) So I'm listening to Pandora Radio (free internet radio, which is awesome) and I'm [by choice] playing basically 70 and 80's music. HAHA. Lovesit.
That's all for now.
This is what I currently hear:
Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
Off to work...
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
9-30-08
Posted by MandaJoy381 at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sounds good, i'll be sure to add ya! and of course i know who you are. Haha, I've known ya for a while! How are you? It's been a while since we've seen each other!
Hey girl! Nice to see you in the blog world :) Hope you're doing great! It's nice to keep in touch this way.
Hi Amanda! I just happened to stumble across your blog just now. It's so good to "catch up" with you a little bit. I'll be checking this often... I miss you!!
Tori Slingo
hey Tori! Nice to see you on here! I wanted to say hi on your blog, but I can't seem to find anything on your page?
Amanda!! It is so good to hear from you! I miss you, I'm so glad to hear you are doing well!
Post a Comment