Psalm 8:1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Holy God in love became.
Perfect man to bear my blame.
On the Cross he took my sin.
By His death I live again.

Monday, September 22, 2008

9-21-08

Well it's seems I never blog anymore. I guess because livejournal and xanga have both died and neither myspace or facebook are that great for blogging, so walaa I just created this. I have no clue who has one or who will read mine, but here we go.

My life has been busy lately and I figure I should write somewhere to keep track of it all. Right now, my schedule looks a little like this:

Sunday:
Life Group, church, lunch with life group, home to rest, church, movie night.

Monday:
low key day. Chiropractor. Pool (on nice days). Work out at Curves. Bible study with friend.

Tuesday:
Work. Hot Topics of our Day class at the Bible Institute (my church) 6:30-8:30

Wednesday:
Sometimes work, sometimes not. Work out at Curves (sometimes), church

Thursday:
Pick up work. Get paid. Do work. Old Testament Survey II class at Bible Institute 6:45-7:45

Friday:
CRASH DAY! Work out sometimes. Read.

Saturday:
Varies. But usually I'm watching football :P

Football is going good so far. Gators are 3-0 so far!! YAY!

I got a hair cut and a facial this past Saturday! So relaxing. The hairstylist said I have nice, healthy hair and the...facialist (Hmm I guess that is what you call her?) said I have nice, healthy skin!! YAY way to make a girl feel good :)

So as busy as my life is, I love it! And anytime I do get free time I'm catching up on my reading (I'm becoming addicted to books), movies, trying to get some pool time in before end of summer, and sometimes sleep :P.

I think back on some decisions I made at the beginning of the year. It was scary to make the change, but I don't regret it for one moment. There are things I miss about the past, but more I love about NOW that offsets anything I miss about the past!

This coming Wednesday (24th) I have a hearing to find out if I get disability or not. Please pray God would give me wisdom to answer the questions [honestly] and not be nervous or anxious. Please pray his will be done and that I will trust him no matter the outcome!

This is my life and I'm loving [almost] every minute of it! =)

0 comments: