Well this past week has been good. Pretty much the same old stuff during the week. Friday I went with my family to Orlando to see my aunt and meet her new boyfriend. He is nice and seems pretty cool. On the way home we went to the mall in Orlando and I got some cute shoes for $5!
Yesterday I went to Port Orange Family Days with my family. Then we came back to watch the Gator game. Thankfully, we won this week!!! So then I napped and after went with some of the singles from church to Orlando to go to Ikea. We ate there (their food is good and cheap!) and shopped. It is such a huge store!! It's pretty awesome. I got 5 glass candle holders and 36 tealights for $7.00. We had fun.
Now I am just resting. We are about to eat my mom's awesome chicken and rice dinner and then I think I will take a nap before I head back to church and movie night tonight. I'm so sleepy because I stayed up way too late last night...lol.
So, if I end up getting the disability, I am thinking about getting Lasik surgery (corrective vision). I am so tired of wearing contacts and I hate my glasses. My eyes are always burning, itching, or watering because of contacts and they just can be a pain, but yet I hate my glasses and they are uncomfortable too. So I may look into the corrective eye surgery IF I get the disability.
I would also really love to go on a mission trip next year with my church. The options are Peru, Argentina, Iceland, and Ireland!!!! Oh wow would I love to go to Ireland. Though, I don't know, I'd almost rather go THERE as a tourist and somewhere else as a mission trip. However, I don't think I will be able to do any of them because they are between $1,100-$1,500 and I just can't afford that or do I really know enough people that would/could sponsor me. So I don't know. I will have to pray. I'm also trying to go visit my friend Julie next summer (she lives in Seattle) and/or maybe the possibility of going on a big family vacation. Sometimes money is such a bummer lol. If money was no option I would be doing all of this. Plus the musical, "Annie" is coming to the Peabody in December and I'd like to see that too...oye! lol. Yeah if money was no object I would be traveling everywhere! haha. I guess that's why money IS an object, so God teaches us to be content where we are at. haha.
Speaking of being content where we are at....I'm starting to really come to terms with being single. And the longer time goes by the more I am grateful to stay single. In fact, at this point (at least as of right now) I am pretty much feeling like I will stay single. I'm starting to lose my desire to ever be married and/or procreate. I need to keep praying it right now, but I am not sure at this point that God is leading me to get married. And I've become rather content with staying single. That's part of the reason I wish money was no object because while I am still single and if I do stay single I'd like to travel both for leisure and missions but it's just so hard and expensive now.
Well, I think this is enough rambling and our chicken dinner is ready. I can smell it and it smell delicious. My mom makes awesome chicken and rice lol. Okay well that's all for now. I'm going to eat. Bye.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
10-05-08
Posted by MandaJoy381 at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
woah how did you get this layout?
yeah christian told me we could do a mission trip over seas next summer, but i told him id rather go as a tourist haha.
Post a Comment