Well I had my hearing Wednesday. Basically, I did not testify yet. My lawyer would like some further testing (a pulmonary function test) be ordered and then in order to file my claim the way my lawyer wants we will have to have a medical expert review my file. So with that we will have another hearing after that (this could be up to 6 months). So I continue to wait. After 2 1/2 years what 6 more months right?
Well, football is "going good" went out the door. We lost today and it was a really bad game. Hopefully we can shake it off and improve from now on.
So far I have taken 2 tests in my "Hot Topics" class and 1 in my Old Testament class. I got my first Hot Topics one back and got a 100%!! I got my first Old Testament one back and got a 94%. Yay! I get my other Hot Topics one back Tuesday.
I watched the debate Friday night. I'm not going to say who I plan to vote for, but I've been trying this year to at least pay attention and keep up with the issues to see who I plan to vote for. (If you really want to know you can go on my myspace and look at my friends :P) I think you can figure out who I am voting for when I saw that my number one issue is picking the most moral candidate...particularly one who is pro-life and will vote for pro-life decisions. My second biggest issue is the one who I believe will best support the Marriage Amendment. Those are 2 issues I feel most strongly about.
I went to the movies Friday afternoon in what seems like forever. I saw Nights of Rodanthe because I'm a Nicholas Sparks book addict! LOL. It was way different from the book and still a good movie! As much as possible (unless something big or very fun comes up) I try to keep Friday nights for me time. Just staying in and relaxing. I have something to do almost every night, so it's nice to have ONE free night!
The weather is finally starting to cool off. It [sort of] feels like fall outside now. I have a feeling this will soon end the opportunity to use the pool, but that is okay. I am so ready for cold weather. I can't believe it is almost October!!! The fair will be here soon! Can't wait.
Well I guess I will end here. I have church in the morning and I need to [try to] get a good night's sleep.
~Amanda
Saturday, September 27, 2008
9-27-08
Posted by MandaJoy381 at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment